Import of pharmaceuticals to Germany
Our online order process allows pharmacies, pharmaceutical wholesalers, hospital pharmacies and veterinarians to order imported medicinal products with an outstanding price-performance-ratio. We offer over 250,000 imported medicinal products from over 30 countries, such as Switzerland, USA, Turkey, Japan and all EU countries.
We treat every import individually by working exclusively with qualified suppliers and complying with the relevant regulations from the German Medicinal Products Act (AMG), the Medicinal Products Trade Ordinance (AM-HandelsV), Good Distribution Practice (GDP), the German Foreign Trade Ordinance (AWV), customs, etc. Feel free to read about our DIN EN ISO 9001 2015 certified quality-management system!
Imported pharmaceuticals for your multifaceted needs
Despite the positive state of the pharmaceutical industry in Germany, occasional supply shortages are unavoidable, for instance medications for special forms of cancer or vaccines. With us as your professional partner, you will always be optimally positioned to offer your customers an extensive range of pharmaceuticals. We import:
- medicinal products not available in Germany
- new medicines not yet available on the market in Germany
- pharmaceuticals for rare diseases in Germany
- medicines with alternative excipients (with an attestation of therapeutic necessity)
- pharmaceuticals no longer available on the market in Germany
- medicines temporarily unavailable in Germany due to supply shortages
Additionally, we offer cooled products, narcotics and standard pharmacy goods, with no minimum order amount required. To help you feel secure during the import process, we carry out a comprehensive review of the following legal aspects before the process begins:
- Prescription requirements
- Legal status of narcotics
- Availability of medication with an active ingredient of comparable strength within Germany (in which case the product may not be imported)
Order via the online database – just a few steps to your desired products
To make sure that you can focus on more pressing business matters, it is extremely important to us to provide you with an uncomplicated ordering process. See for yourself:
1. Log in to your account or start a new registration.
2. Search through our extensive database and select from over 9,000 medicines.
3. Place your desired product in the shopping cart.
4. Input the relevant details, such as delivery and billing addresses, and place your order.
5. Receive a €1 online rebate for every order via the online shop.
No minimum order amount or value required.
Please note:private individuals are not permitted to order imported medicines in accordance with § 73.3 of the AMG. If you require medication not available in Germany, please contact your local pharmacy.
Since we import your medicines from over 30 countries, we cannot set a standard delivery time. Here is a sample of delivery times from some of our major import countries:
|Supplier Country||Delivery Time|
|USA||5 to 10 business days|
|Great Britain||4 to 7 business days|
|Austria||4 to 7 business days|
|France||4 to 7 business days|
|Italy||5 to 7 business days|
|Switzerland||4 to 7 business days|
|Japan||10 to 14 business days|
|Sweden||7 to 14 business days|
|Canada||10 to 14 business days|
|Netherlands||5 to 10 business days|
The delivery times from additional countries can be found here. We will make every effort to ensure delivery of your desired product is as timely as possible.
Delivery Costs for Imported Pharmaceuticals
To ensure you receive products of excellent quality even after long transport times, we coordinate the form of transport routes with the nature of the imported product.
For deliveries within Germany, the following prices can be expected:
|Parcel service (for ambient goods)||Free of charge|
|Transmed (for ambient goods)||5.15 €|
|Trans-o-flex Thermomed Standard for the following day by 5pm (for cooled goods from 2-8?C)||17.40 €|
Why is ilapo a good decision?
Accuracy, precision and diligence – these are the pillars of our daily business. Every product is imported in accordance with § 73.3 of the AMG. Through regular audits of our internal quality standards, the systematic reviews of our process, as well as the continuous training of our employees, we guarantee a consistently high standard of quality. We also offer:
- High Levels of Assurance: We provide exclusively monitored products from carefully selected suppliers. We guarantee that the product you receive is not a counterfeit and that you have not violated any laws.
- Certifications: Our high quality standards are reflected not only in our daily business, but also in our numerous certifications. Among the awards received from industry-relevant institutes is the GDP Certificate from the government of Upper Bavaria.
- Comprehensive Service: With us as your partner, you can sit back and relax while we manage the whole process for you. For imports, we take care of everything from contacting selected suppliers to compliance with relevant import regulations to delivery.